Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What a long time...

It has been quite a while since I've posted on this blog.  Since the last time I wrote a lot has changed, but not my love for the furr kids.  Phantom and Gemma are doing well, and are as always, the best pups ever.  Gypsy and Flo (when she bites she is Flozilla!) are happy cats.

I've got a new story which should have been out before the holidays, but I'm in a program specializing in Intellectual Property so I had exams, and ran out of time for editing, so it will be out before December 2012.  We are revamping the Case of the Sad Flag and also my web site, although with classes and work, I'm not too sure when that will happen.

Just wanted to stop by and greet everyone, lots of new friends, human and four pawed in our lives.

Lots of class reading but in between have enjoyed some cozy mysteries, Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey (A great YA paranormal), and lots of books on copyright, and all things geeky legal.

Take good care,  from all of us in Houston.

1 comment: